Here are 5 reasons that explain why homeownership is a great life decision for you and your family:
1) Interest rates for a 30 year fixed rate loan are the lowest they have been in 40 years and they are not going to stay that way forever.
2) It appears the market has hit bottom and will likely coast and slowly start to pick up. It’s in your best interest to buy now before prices start inching upward again.
3) If you are currently renting, your hard-earned money is really going down the drain. Instead you could be investing it in an asset. An asset you can use for tax breaks like deducting your taxes, mortgage interest and mortgage insurance. It’s even possible you could spend the same amount you are paying for rent each month on your mortgage.
4) Purchasing a home is one of the best long term investments you can make. Just like anything else there are ups and downs, but it’s proven to be one of the driving factors of wealth for most.
5) You will have an excellent support system in place when you have my 12 years of knowledge and service at hand. I’ve helped clients through just about every kind of situation; it’s my job to represent you, answering your questions and being there every step of the way.
Give me a call and I would be happy to talk to you about purchasing a home.