Appropriately named “Palm House,” this beautiful Palmetto Bay home is surrounded by lush vegetation including several banana palms. While the layout lends itself to formal entertainment, this home has a tropical, causal ambiance making one feel right at home as soon as you walk in the door.
Here are some of the fabulous details:
- Three bedrooms, two baths, 2,765 sq ft
- Lots of recent remodeling including new kitchen cabinets, GE Profile ceramic cook top, silestone countertops and an updated master bathroom that has a bit more of a contemporary feel.
- Tile in the living areas, wood floors in the bedrooms.
- Perfect backyard for entertaining: spacious, partially covered patio, spa with cascading waterfall into the pool.
- Circular driveway and two car garage.
- Located within walking/biking distance to the brand new Palmetto Bay library, Bill Sadowski Park, Deering Estate. Also nearby is a public golf course, Palmetto Bay Golf Club, great shopping at “The Falls,” a unique, outdoor shopping venue. Transportation in and around the city can be fairly convenient with the Ibus, a free public transportation initiative, that travels within Palmetto Bay. You can now also legally drive golf carts in the city, that are legally registered and compliant with vehicle laws.
- Micellaneous: security system, hurricane shutters/panels, sprinklers, new A/C, indoor laundry room, sihouette blinds
Contact me here to make an appointment to see this home.